Buying a home can be the most exciting and at the same time the most stressful episode in your life. It becomes even more stressful if you are a first time home buyer.
Acquiring a new home has all the accompanying uncertainties of making a new beginning in a new place, endless decorating possibilities in your new home, worries about financial capability, how to negotiate a good price, which movers to hire etcetera, etcetera.
As soon as you make the decision to buy a home, you need to take a close look at your financial situation.
Buying a new home, moving in and/or relocating is an expensive decision as it entails a considerable sum of money. Aside from demonstrating your capability to pay the monthly amortization and securing a mortgage, you will need cash for the down payment, closing costs, redecoration, new furniture, and appliances. Keep in mind that if you were renting before, your monthly mortgage payments will be higher than what you are used to paying for your monthly rent.
Owning a home is preferably better than renting one. Aside from the obvious reason of ownership, there are other consequential advantages that you can enjoy.
Here are the benefits of buying a house in Angeles City:
1. One of the main reason why it is advisable to buy a house in Angeles City is because of the Clark International Airport. Living in Angeles City makes it more convenient to travel in many local and international destinations. Getting to the airport is also not an issue since there are various means of transportation like taxis, shuttles, buses, and even Grab.
2. Hospitals and medical facilities are also very accessible in the city. There is ‘The Medical City’ — a world-class hospital and it is considered as one of the best in the country. You can be sure that you can get immediate medical attention in the city whenever you needed it.
3. Hundreds or even thousands of company were located in Angeles City, specifically in the Clark Freeport Zone. Angeles City is actually known as the next big thing in the Philippines. Many offices, government and private are easily accessible from the city. Most importantly there are lots of job opportunities available.
4. Do you love traveling? Luckily, major expressways in the Philippines passes through Angeles City. This makes it more convenient to travel to nearby provinces. Beaches in Subic Bay are only 45 minutes away from the City. Manila is also only a couple of hours away.
5. Looking for entertainment? Angeles City has so much to offer. From malls, hotels, casinos, restos and even outdoor activities like water theme parks are easy to locate. Festivals such as the Hot Air Balloon Festival and International Pyromusical Competition were yearly held.
Aside from all of these things, the most important thing is the cost of living. Living in Angeles City is significantly cheaper than living in Manila.